American Idol Exit Q&A
Excerpt:
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: You always seemed so mellow even when the judges were slamming you. How do you do that?
JASON CASTRO: Well, it's just my mentality. They're just people. We're all just people. There were times early on where you could see my face just die. That was because I didn't feel confident and I'm kicking myself and they just confirmed it. But if I'm sure of a performance I feel confident.When Paula prejudged your second song, what was going through your head?
I didn't know what was going on. I was so confused. I was standing next to David and I wanted to turn to him and say, ''What?'' I thought the second song was good. I was just confused. It was too funny. But it was an honest mistake.Did that psych you out of singing your second song well?
It might have a little. I don't really remember. I remember going into it I had a choking fit right before the commercial break. I remember thinking I hope that doesn't happen again. That first line I felt a cough. I just didn't feel right. I didn't have the feel of the song. That was my stronger song in rehearsal, but it became my weaker one.
1 comments:
awwww...thanks lors. i already miss him.
Post a Comment