Friday, May 02, 2008

Colbert's Singin' in Korean

It's that time of year again when Time puts forth its Top 100 list of the most influential people. Steven was bested by South Korean singer/actor Rain last year and Rain is ahead of Steven (by 1) once again this year. The following video was made last year in order to put Steven atop the list once and for all and though it didn't do the job in '07, it's popped up once again. I am chained to my computer this afternoon while I work on a DVD for someone and, while it's uploading, I thought I would share because, well, it's funny and I like it. Duh! :o)



Steven has been courting Colbert Nation votes heavily on his show and Rain has finally responded:


I, for one, really hope Rain accepts and he and Colbert have a dance-off... it would be awesome!!

UPDATE: Steven lost out to Rain again! But, this year, both were beat out by the video-game designer who created Mario, Donkey Kong, and The Legend of Zelda.

0 comments: