Friday, May 16, 2008

TV Tidbits 15 - Numb3rs, House, CSI

Okey doke, it seems like all the fantabulously new TV info is slowing down a bit so I only have a few bits to share, here and there:
TVGuide.com: Why did you decide to leave Numbers? Creative differences? The aforementioned twins?
Farr:
It was actually none of the above. I'm not leaving because I'm having babies. I'm leaving because I'm going to do a different job. I think after three years, most actors feel the need to see what else they can use their brain for. Numbers was such a perfect job. It was easy and it was fun and it was good people. I pitched an idea to a boss that I had before. He liked [it], and I decided to go with it.

TVGuide.com: You mean Peter Tolan, from The Job and Rescue Me. So what's the project?
Farr:
It's an hour drama. There's no gun, no fire hoses. I want to wear a pretty dress for the next few years! But I've done five series where I'm the only girl, and it works perfectly for me. We'll probably keep that going.
  • Ausiello has a scoop on House's potential spin-off character - looks like it'll be a private investigator played by Michael Weston (aka: Olivia's brother on SVU)
  • Ausiello also has scoop on Jorja Fox's 'replacement' on CSI - Lauren Lee Smith will play Bryce Adams, a "flirtatious, witty and strong-willed non-conformist" that is recruited to join the graveyard shift." Gosh! And right when I quit watching... dang.

0 comments: