As much as I liked and watched the series, I'm not sure if I'll see the movie in the theater. It just seems... long. Two hours and 22 minutes of nonstop SATC just seems like 55 minutes too many! Plus, I didn't mind how the series ended and if the movie mucks it up, I'll be bummed. Still, I could not stop myself from searching for spoilers so if you're interested in the big plot points, I have listed them in the comments. (When I find a more complete spoiler I'll post that, too).
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Movie Morsels 08 - Sex and the City
As much as I liked and watched the series, I'm not sure if I'll see the movie in the theater. It just seems... long. Two hours and 22 minutes of nonstop SATC just seems like 55 minutes too many! Plus, I didn't mind how the series ended and if the movie mucks it up, I'll be bummed. Still, I could not stop myself from searching for spoilers so if you're interested in the big plot points, I have listed them in the comments. (When I find a more complete spoiler I'll post that, too).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Okey doke - so this is what I've ascertained so far. The info seems pretty legit but if I find out something is bogus, I'll update the list.
1.) Worst-kept spoiler: Charlotte does get pregnant and has a girl, Rose.
2.) Steve cheats on Miranda (once) - they break up, attend counseling and get back together. [Good. I like Steve and Miranda best and if they'd divorced I would have been so disappointed!]
3.) Big strands Carrie at the altar because Miranda spooks him about marriage. After discovering Steve's infidelity, Miranda tells Big that marriage ruins everything and that if he thinks he might ever cheat on Carrie, he just shouldn't get married. Big doesn't want anything in his relationship with Carrie to change, so he ditches her at their wedding. [Nice. Cause that won't change anything about your relationship, you dumbass.]
4.) Big and Carrie reconcile and get married in a City Hall ceremony by the end of the film.
5.) Samantha and Smith live in L.A. when the film starts. I don't know exactly what transpires but Samantha winds up unhappy in L.A. and moves back to N.Y. She and Smith break up and she gets a dog. [Sounds scintillating. And I'm bummed Smith and Sam break up - they were so cute together!! Plus, he's hot. ;o)]
6.) Stanford's series bf Marcus is nowhere to be seen in the film. At the movie's end, however, he and Anthony have hooked up. [This makes no sense; they hated each other in the series! WTF? Anthony could do so much better...]
Post a Comment