Monday, May 05, 2008

What Does "Biscuits & Butter" Mean, Anyway?

Some of you may be wondering from where the new delightful blog title and description came... Well, they're from one of my favorite movies - Rhinestone. This is a movie that my family, especially my sister Michelle and I, LOVES and a movie that almost no one has heard of. And when I describe it to them - "Dolly Parton takes NY cab driver Sylvester Stallone to Tennessee and tries to make him a country singer!" - people do not look impressed. Do not poo-poo it until you see it, people!! Robert thought the same thing and I forced him to watch it; now he thinks it's hilarious. It IS hilarious!!! Makes me smile just thinking about it. :o) Anyway, here's the clip that gave our blog its name:


1 comments:

Michelle B said...

Yes! I got a shout out! And I love Rhinestone (this is serious dark, get down dah-hawg, that really happened to my Loretta, I could go on)! I made Andy and his friend Joe watch it at an obscene hour of the night once... best part... Joe had seen it!!! My biscuit always has plans involving butter!! (And honey, but that's not in the movie.)