Monday, May 12, 2008

ESPN UK: Field of Weems

Ewan McGregor was on Craig Ferguson April 28th - I just got around to watching it on Sunday, hence the late post - and his appearance totally cracked me up! Craig is a bit weird but he is really funny and I love when he has a fellow Scot on as a guest. If you want to see the "real" sit-down portion of the interview, click here.

Now, I don't usually watch the weird bits Craig does between guests, I'll admit, but I watched this one because Ewan also participated. I don't know if I was having a retarded moment or what but I laughed so hard when I saw this, Robert actually came in from the patio to see what was going on (I can't believe my cackle is so loud it penetrates walls! That's a wee bit disturbing.)! I don't know who the dude in the middle is but Ewan and Craig are too funny together... I especially enjoyed the bit about the hobos. :o)




0 comments: