Bones
Idol
- EW.com Backstage Q&A: David Cook
- EW.com Backstage Q&A: David Archuleta
- EW.com Pre-Finale Q&A with Both Davids
- EW.com 4-Page Finale Recap
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
Just as an aside, So You Think You Can Dance starts its new season tonight - yay!!! This is one of my favorite reality shows; I could watch dancing all day, every day. I know, I'm a dork. Still, it floats my boat and that's all that matters. :o)
----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----
According to Ausiello, Jorja Fox will be returning to CSI next season - as not as part of a flashback sequence:
Sources confirm that [Fox] has inked a deal to return for the show's ninth-season premiere next fall.
Specifics of her comeback are being kept under lock and key, but my CSI mole assures me that she "won't be appearing in a flashback." The likely scenario has Sara returning to Vegas toshag Grissommourn ex-colleague Warrick, who was shot (and presumably) killed in last week's finale. I say "presumably" because in the current issue of TV Guide, Mendelsohn says Gary Dourdan will be back in the fall — and "not just in flashbacks."
I've got three words for you: Gut-wrenching death scene.
0 comments:
Post a Comment