Thursday, May 29, 2008

Today's Random Round-Up

Indiana Jones: An Archaeologist Digs Through the Truth and Lies
(Warning: the final entry sort of gives away the ending, so you may want to skip the last two entries.)


This is an interesting article on the more believable and unbelievable aspects of Dr. Jones as archaeologist. Having taken many an archeology class in college, I must say the profession has never interested me. Ever. And this article isn't making is sound any better!

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Also from Asylum.com - a gallery of unfortunate tattoos. Holy macaroni... some of these are definitely worse than others! Here are the two I found most offensive:

EWWW!!!!! WHO on Earth would get this tattoo?!!! And who would date armpit-crotch-guy?!!! I didn't even like typing the phrase...


This IS creative, I'll give him that. But still... blech. Poor defenseless bellybutton.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

Here's a trailer for Twisted: A Balloonamentary:




I don't know that I would want to watch an entire documentary about balloon twisters (though I've read that it's pretty entertaining) but I was fascinated by the 2 minute clip. I had no idea balloon twisting was such an underground phenomenon! Wow. Some of the creations are really astonishing.

0 comments: