Friday, May 16, 2008

I. Hate. Summer.

And it's not even really summer yet!!!

I love my condo and all but good grief!! It is an OVEN when the weather is warm. BLEEEEEEECH! It's disgusting. This was the temperature at 7:20 last night inside my beloved shoebox:



It then proceeded to get even warmer as the night wore on! Actually, I think the highest I saw the thermostat read was 83.9, so it's not like it got degrees hotter but still - any increase sucks! It was a cool 81 degrees when I left the house at 8 this morning, so I'm stoked to come home to a crispy cool condo tonight!

I very much wish we had air conditioning... though I guess we're more environmentally friendly sitting in our non-air conditioned house, feeling our brains melt. If only good deeds made you cooler (literally)... ;o)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i can't wait for the hot humid weather to kick in over here on the east coast. of course, we do have air conditioning.....