
1. Blue Hawaii (Hawaii)
2. Mr Bean’s Holiday (French Riviera)
3. Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants (Santorini)
4. What Happens in Vegas (Las Vegas)
5. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (Venice)
6. Before Sunrise (Vienna)
7. The Talented Mr Ripley (Amalfi Coast)
8. A Good Year (Provence)
9. Triple X (Prague)
So, I think I got a 3.5 or 4 out of 10, depending on how hard-core you want to be on the whole "exact location" thing. I definitely guessed #s 1 and 4 correct through-and-through so yay... I must admit I let out a little shriek of glee when I saw I got #7 right - no one leaving guesses on Ayyyy.com guessed Mr. Ripley so I got one no one else got. Woohoo!! :o) I did not, however, specify Amalfi Coast - as I mentioned, the movie takes place all over Italy and I wasn't sure which spot, if any, was the "right" one. I guess I should've recognized that table umbrella as exclusive to the Amalfi Coast... whatevs. And I guessed #8 correctly, too (whee!!! Another one no one on the message board guessed!) because I correctly surmised that was Russell Crowe's girth riding around on the motorcycle. And while I said 'France' I did not specify 'Provence' but too bad - I'm takin' that one!
1 comments:
These puzzles are always interesting, but I have one major problem with this one: Who the heck has seen both "Blue Hawaii" and "Triple X"? Seriously, there probably aren't too many Elvis/Vin Diesel lovers in the world. Lauren -- I'm going to ask your mom and prove myself right!
Post a Comment