I have a feeling some of you expected me to have at least one Emmy-related post this afternoon but... I didn't watch them. I know! I have failed in my worship of all things Entertainment. I'm sorry. I just... am so 'meh' about TV lately - and the Emmys have never been the Oscars for me - that I just wasn't interested. I did TiVo them, though, so that I can fast-forward to any good bits I read about in today's recaps. :o) Given what I've read so far, though, I'll be skipping through everything but Josh Groban's TV theme medley! I'm tempted to watch the neverending opening bit by the 5 emcees but I don't know if I'll be able to; it sort of sounds like it was the Ishtar of awards ceremonies.
I also taped Jimmy Kimmel's pre-show because I figured at least he'd be funny and while I haven't watch that yet, either, I did see this clip online today and found it amusing. In case you missed it:
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
nice clip :) what does lasastataedsfj mean?
Hmmm... I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be "least." As in "... I figured at least he'd be funny." Though I see that it currently says "figfured" instead of "figured." Methinks the spell check function is on the fritz!! :o)
Post a Comment