Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Random Round-Up 19

If you wound up reading the 1st chapter of Midnight Sun after I posted the link last week, I hope you didn't enjoy it too much - the author just released a statement saying that the book has been postponed. Indefinitely. Apparently, an incomplete draft was leaked online somewhere and now Stephenie Meyer is "too sad" to write anymore. Awwwww. Poor little rich authoress housewife. Life is such a burden!
______________________________

I haven't been a fan of Us Weekly for quite a while now but I did come across this game earlier this morning and it's kind of fun. A good time-waster... and a good way to refresh yourself on how incestuous Hollywood is! I've only played a handful of times so far and my best time is only 1 minute 47 seconds. That may sound good but I'm ranked, like, 1043rd or something. Ridiculous!
Six Degrees of Celebrity Dating
______________________________




Robert's wealthier doppleganger Daniel Radcliffe is on the cover of October's
Details. You can check out the piece online here.


______________________________

Mini TV Tidbit: Zack is back on Bones. He won't be a full-time, regular character but he'll definitely be reappearing throughout the new season, which kicks off this Wednesday. Look for Zach's first episode sometime late September.
______________________________

JustJared has a sneak peek of the new cover of TV Guide featuring fall TV's hottest hunks. I concur with Simon Baker and Joshua Jackson (who looks ever so much finer now than in his Creek days!!!) but Christian Slater? Ehhhhh... maybe in '87. 20 years + Botox does not a hunk make in my book.


0 comments: