Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Ayyyy! Puzzle 5: Cinematic Vacations
This week's puzzle is a tough one, yeesh. No real theme other than places that the poster would like to go on vacation. The tough part is you have to name not only the location but also the movie in which it was featured. Bleh!!! You've got to be kidding me. As always, answers posted tomorrow and my guesses in the comments...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Great googlymoogly this is a tough nut to crack, people!!! As much as I love the challenge I am discouraged by my lack of skill...
1.) I've never seen this movie but judging by the teensy, tiny, tight shorts and ukulele combo, I'm going with Blue Hawaii and, well, Hawaii.
2.)
3.)
4.) What Happens in Vegas in, der, Las Vegas.
5.)
6.) My first thought was Only You with Marissa Tomei and Robert Downey Jr., which took place in Rome, but now I'm thinking not. I don't know.
7.)Again, my first thought was The Talented Mr. Ripley but it takes place in so many parts of Italy, does any one location actually "count"? Dunno.
8.) A Good Year? Which was in France.
9.)
Did I mention this one is incredibly difficult?!
Post a Comment