Sigh. I am sitting at my desk, dreading the approach of 9:00. For today is the day that someone new will be sitting in my area and I don't. Like. Sharing. Boo. I know, I know, poor me, right? Hey, I've sat in the general cubicle area for many a year and it's not like I have an office to myself even now. Currently, I sit right outside my boss' office, so I have a different set of 'problems' than I would was I in the general cubicle area. But when she closes her office door (or she's out of the office) I almost do have an office to myself and it's nice. Very nice. No one is talking to me or annoying me with their music or talking on the phone or looking over my shoulder or... You see where I'm going with this. And it's not just the annoying thing, either. There really isn't enough work in my area to go around for the three people that are already here - a fourth person is just going to make it that much worse. So I'm depressed. I have no more privacy (which will probably translate into fewer blog posts... sorry) and even less work to do. This SUCKS!!!! Mew.
Monday, September 29, 2008
I'm Depressed
Sigh. I am sitting at my desk, dreading the approach of 9:00. For today is the day that someone new will be sitting in my area and I don't. Like. Sharing. Boo. I know, I know, poor me, right? Hey, I've sat in the general cubicle area for many a year and it's not like I have an office to myself even now. Currently, I sit right outside my boss' office, so I have a different set of 'problems' than I would was I in the general cubicle area. But when she closes her office door (or she's out of the office) I almost do have an office to myself and it's nice. Very nice. No one is talking to me or annoying me with their music or talking on the phone or looking over my shoulder or... You see where I'm going with this. And it's not just the annoying thing, either. There really isn't enough work in my area to go around for the three people that are already here - a fourth person is just going to make it that much worse. So I'm depressed. I have no more privacy (which will probably translate into fewer blog posts... sorry) and even less work to do. This SUCKS!!!! Mew.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment