Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Ayyyy! Puzzle 6: Hard Drinking Women of TV

I am absotively, posolutely swamped at work this week (and it's only Tuesday! I HATE fall quarter!!!!!) but I had to take a moment and post this week's puzzle. The poster did not specify that you had to guess both "boozy broad" and the show on which she appeared, so I'm just going with naming the lady in question. As usual, answers will be posted tomorrow and my guesses are in the comments.

1 comments:

Lauren said...

I must admit I'm not very well versed in TV-land lushes but I'll take a stab at it! Let's see:

1. Karen Walker (from Will & Grace)
2.
3. I know this woman is from Arrested Development because EW.com loves her character and blog about her all the time. That being said, I'm going to cheat and look her up on IMDb.com... and she is Lucille Bluth. And there you go.
4.
5. Meredith (from The Office)
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Aaaaaand... I'm out. Yikes. I suck.