Michaela McManus (aka One Tree Hill's Lindsey) is joining the cast of NBC's Law & Order: SVU as the new assistant district attorney, effective with this fall's Season 10. McManus will play the ADA assigned to the Special Victims Unit, thus following in the footsteps of predecessors Diane Neal and Stephanie March.
McManus, who attended NYU's graduate acting program, had a recurring role as Lindsey Strauss on One Tree Hill.
I have no idea who this chick is, but okay. I know Dick Wolf likes to shake up his casts so I won't be surprised if Michaela isn't the last ADA we see around the precinct...
And just as an aside, here's a little story about Robert and the name Michaela. This must've been 4 or 5 days ago - Robert was looking something up on the Web when I heard him say "That's the worst name I've ever heard." "What's that?" I asked. "Michael-uh." Now, I'm thinking in my head that he's probably reading 'Michaela' wrong but I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt... maybe it was a dude and his name was Mykaeluh or something, I don't know! Anyway, all of my good wishes were for naught. It was indeed a chick. And her name was 'Michaela.' It wasn't even spelled weird. Hasn't Robert ever heard of Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman?! Sheesh!
0 comments:
Post a Comment