Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Random Round-Up 02

This week is shaping up to be a bad one, gossip-wise. Both yesterday and today have been devoid of any interesting news warranting a post and I've been busy at work both days! Who woulda thunk? (If I ever get a 'real' job, my gossip mongering will really start to suffer...) Anyway, I scraped together a few bits and here they are:

1. I have never heard of the Japanese game show Human Tetris (where have I been?!). Luckily for me, Fox is making an American version to be called Hole in the Wall and - wait for it - you can audition! If you live in L.A., Atlanta or New York. (I don't know if they make giant-sized holes, though, Christina so don't get too excited...) Hooty hoo. I guess it's, like, a huge hit on the Web and I just am so far out of the loop it's not even funny. I have my own YouTube channel - how can I be out of the know?!! Mew.



2. Here's something interesting I came across on photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com (via Jezebel):

This is an actual photo of two magazine covers, side by side, featuring the same photo of Lily Allen. Clearly, there's some Photoshopping going on here - but who did more? What color is her dress really? And her lipstick? And just how thin is her head? The actual photo is below:

Weird! I know photos are manipulated but I never think that seemingly innocuous photos like the one above are morphed quite so much, you know? Why does her dress have to be yellow or her lipstick tan? And why is her arm further from her body in the fixed photo? I gotta tell you, I'm not buying either issue, thinner face or no...

3. Dang. Another Christmas gift for Robert SPOILED.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have a disadvantage with my gi-normous heed.