Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TV Tidbits 18 - NCIS

According to TVGuide.com:
At least one burning question coming out of NCIS' shocking season finale has been answered. With Lauren Holly's character no longer with us, Rocky Carroll has been promoted from recurring to series regular status, as his Leon Vance rises up the ladder to director of the NCIS.

Uh, I don't really understand how this is supposed to work. Vance was clearly depicted as crooked in the season finale and in my last NCIS post, one of the exec producers said the team wasn't going to stay split up. How are they supposed to come back together under the same director that split them up? And even TV Guide's Matt Roush said "the new director is such an obvious bad guy that I can't imagine him sticking around for long — and who would want him to?" So what the heck?! Hmph. I hate waiting.

0 comments: