Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Teen Idols (The SQUEE-quel!)

Okay, so this post is sort of a follow-up to my "Teen Idols (SQUEE!!!)" post from a couple weeks back. The show (Confessions of a Teen Idol) premiered on Sunday and EW.com has published their 4 reader-selected idol Q&As, so it is only right that I pass the info on to you!



Now, if you recall, I wavered between voting for Jeremy Jackson, Adrian Zmed and Christopher Atkins. I was definitely pulling for Jeremy and ultimately used Chris' Skinemax history against him to place my second vote for Adrian. Well, EW.com readers spoke and chose.... Adrian Zmed, Christopher Atkins, Eric Nies and Jamie Walters. To which I say "good, good, okay" and "really?" But whatever.

I was originally going to post the Q&As for Chris and Adrian (since they were endorsed by me) but they're kind of long and hairy, so I'll refrain. I'll just post the links for all the guys' interviews below. Enjoy!

Christopher Atkins

Adrian Zmed

Eric Nies (he looks like a slightly less-crazed Charles Manson in the pilot - creepy!!)

Jamie Walters

0 comments: