Monday, January 26, 2009

Ayyyy! Puzzle 22: British Period Dudes

Wow. I can already tell this one is too tough for me! You just know one of these guys in Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy but in all honesty all the hair looks too curly to me!! If only they'd used the wet shirt shot after he pops out of the lake... Ahem. Moving on. This week's quiz deals with British actors in period costume - you need to guess the actor, not the film in question. Answers posted Wednesday, blah de blah blah. Good luck!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

All right - the only one I know 100% for sure is #6 - it's Matthew Macfadyen as Mr. Darcy in Pride and Prejudice. Hugh Grant in Sense and Sensibility and, as I said earlier, Colin Firth have got to be in here somewhere... They SHOULD have Jeremy Northam in Emma somewhere but I don't think they do. Hmph. Oh! Alan Rickman's probably in here, too. Dang! Where do they all go???

Here's my wild stab in the dark:

1.
2.
3.
4. Colin Firth
5. Hugh Grant
6. Matthew Macfadyen
7. (So familiar!! Who are you?!!)
8.
9.
10.

Unknown said...

i feel like one should be mel gibson, I just don't know which one. Maybe 7 is tom cruise?