Monday, January 26, 2009

My Birthday Celebrations - Final

Last night Robert and I headed to his parents house for my third - and final - birthday dinner. They tried very hard to stretch my birthday out all January long so that my birthday experience was on par with Robert's birthday month and I have to say they did a fine job! :o) I do so love my birthday... or, at least, unwrapping presents!!! (They did a good job on that front, too - I got a few DVDs but they wrapped each one individually and then all three as a group. I got to unwrap 4 things! It was awesome.) I got a dinner of homemade tacos with all the fixings, presents and a tuxedo cake (complete with candles) for dessert. Not too shabby!

However... there were lots of photos taken and I. Look. Hideous. Egads!!! I don't mean to be offensive but I look like I rode in to my birthday dinner on the short bus. Holy crap! Never again am I going to the McCauleys' fresh from the shower in sweats - you just never know when Bob will bust out his camera and save your look on film for generations to come. Blech!!!!!





Robert's old zipper tie was unearthed from the McCauleys' storage unit earlier in the weekend and he wanted to try it on one last time...


0 comments: