Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Damn You, Alexander Graham Bell!

Okay. I think you all know how much I ABHOR working the phones here at the Bay. So I shan't bore you with that diatribe again. I will just say that one of the people called in sick - again - today so I am once again in the Call Center for 4 hours. At least. (When I got to work and saw the e-mail I seriously considered leaving. My boss wasn't in yet; no one would even know I'd been here! I could've called in sick, too! But I didn't. See? I'm maturing.)

Anyway, since I have to peel myself off the floor and cheer myself up between calls, I thought I'd share with you one of my favorite Web sites for doing just that. It's called the David Lee Roth Runnin' With the Devil Soundboard and it's a hoot! It's sort of based off a YouTube clip of Dave's vocals (sans music) in RWtD (the video's been removed from YouTube or I'd offer you a peek!). The soundboard is basically an alphabetized list of most of Dave's vocalizations - complete lines or just grunts - and you can click each one to check it out. I LOVE it! My favorite is the big bottom button, "Goddamnit baby you know I ain't lyin' to ya I'm only gonna tell you one tiiiiiiiiiimeahhhhhhhhyeeeah." (And yes, he really says that in the song - I checked.) Robert's favorite is the second from the top in the middle row, "Heeeyyyaaaahhouuuuaaa." Which is not to be confused with "Heeeyheeeeyyyyyaaaah."

0 comments: