Yowza. I have since seen this on a few more sites but the jeans do not get any better looking the more you see them. Who would seriously buy these??? Supposedly, they are the ideal mix of baggy and tight jeans - so your 90s and 00s fashion senses can meld flawlessly, see? Perfect for the indecisive! I am the poster girl for indecisiveness and I wouldn't wear these if you paid me. [Well, that's not entirely true, but you'd have to pay me a fair amount! ;o) I wear neither baggy nor tight jeans and never have; I have staunchly refused to evolve from high school and still wear boot cut jeans. It doesn't matter what I wear, because by the time I've cut off the 3 inches of leg that are dragging the ground all my pants look the same, anyway!]
The jeans are made by Commando and yes, they are a real company but no, I don't know if the jeans themselves exist in real life. Many on the Web seem to think they're someone's idea of a joke and the jeans aren't featured on Commando's site... but I tend to think that they are the real deal. I don't know why - maybe because they're just too horrendous not to be someone's vision of a good idea. Can't you picture Mary-Kate Olsen wearing these as part of her daily couture parade? The perfect accompaniment to bug-eye sunglasses, unkempt hair and razor-sharp shoulder blades, no? One good thing you can say about the jeans: you'll never have camel toe. I'm just saying...


0 comments:
Post a Comment