




Robert has always said he wants little people on our cake and I have always told him "No way. I don't think people do that anymore, man - it's old school!" (I don't even want a cake so the point may be moot anyway...) So what does Christina do? She shows me up by putting little people on her cake!! Selfish!

Both Chrissie and Rob look so happy - they're positively radiant! I'm very sorry Robert and I couldn't make it but I very much appreciate Christina passing some photos along. Now, I just wouldn't be me if I didn't rag on her a little so... It seems like just yesterday Christina was crying in 6th period over a breakup with her latest boyfriend, only to be making out with him by the time I drove past them in the parking lot after class. :o) And now my little Chrissie is married!!! Time flies when you're making fun of your nearest and dearest, I guess...
3 comments:
I had to have the little people there to remind me of my two favorite midgets ;) Thank you for the blog - I feel very special to be held up to Lumpy standards. I'll send you more pictures once we get them from our photographer. Miss you.
HEY!! We used to be 'munchkins' - what happened?! 'Munchkins' has a cuter connotation than 'midgets'...
LOL - you are absolutely right, munchkim. I thought midget sounded a little weird.
Post a Comment