Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Robert's Latest Projects


As a belated quasi-Valentine's gift, Robert finally installed the shelf/hook I ask for back at the dawn of time. ;o) It started out as a shelf-and-hook combo but when it didn't really work size-wise in our allotted space, I had him chop it in half and install them separately. (Which is what took 948 years... ) But!!! They are up now and they're fantastic! Look at all my extra counter space!!! (I used to store both my lunch bag and the radio on the counter... hey, we have no counter space, people! It was either there or on the dryer!) Robert even made a little slat in the shelf to hide the cord (as if we'd notice amongst all the other clutter - like the stupid phone cord - but still a sweet gesture). Now I just have to find a new home for the calendar...

0 comments: