Friday, February 13, 2009

Only 30 Minutes to Go...

Gosh. You guys know I'm sick when I don't even post any pointless crap on the blog!! Sorry. :o( This weekend will be one full of nothing, nothing, sleep, sitting, vegging and more nothing. Oh, and perhaps a bit of homework but more on that later. Right now, the only thing on my mind is REST. Seriously. I'm a huge wuss and a baby when I am sick. I can't help it. And these past three days at work have totally drained me. See? This is why I have no kids. Too selfish. And wimpy. But I digress... Point is, after this weekend I'm hoping to feel better and be back to my regular schedule.

Until then, here's a little tidbit to tide you over: Biji's official marriage commissioner paperwork was delivered last week and he passed it along to Robert and I earlier today. Too weird! I am SO excited that Biji agreed to be our officiant - he's our oldest and dearest friend. It's just weird to see my name on marriage documents, that's all. :o) But I guess I'll get over that. Eventually.



1 comments:

S Drinkerman said...

I think it's interesting that a Deputy Marriage Commissioner has to take the same Oath of Office as the Prez (except for the part about the Constitution of the State of California)....serious stuff!!

I also noticed that "Vernoon" was misspelled.....;o)