1. Ben and Casey Affleck2. John and Joan Cusack
3. Owen and Luke Wilson
4. Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal
5. Shirley Maclaine and Warren Beatty
6. Jane and Peter Fonda
7. Michael and Virginia Madsen
8. Ralph and Joseph Fiennes
9. Emily and Zooey Deschanel
10. Beau and Jeff Bridges
Dang! Someone got 8/10 on this - crazy! Of course, in looking at the answers, it all seems obvious to me now. Shoot. I should've known #7 wasn't the Arquettes - the chick's boobs were definitely not big enough. I would never, ever, ever in a million years have though of the Madsens, though. Ever. And for some reason (because I'm clearly retarded) I thought the dude in #4 just had really badly bleached hair. As opposed to a hat. The only person I could think of was Eminem and I knew he wasn't an actor, nor does he have an actor sibling! Uh duh. I did get #10, though, and that's kind of random so I guess I'll bask in a tiny glimmer of pride on that one. Yay.
4 comments:
I had no idea Shirley Maclaine and Warren Beatty were related. If anyone had asked me, I probably would have guessed that they had been married at some point. And who is Emily Deschanel? I'm sure Lauren has told me at some point.
Has Lauren told you who Emily Deschanel is? Yes, she has. But she'll do it once more - she's the ugly lead chick on Bones. The one I think looks manly and creepy and single-handedly keeps me from watching the show. That's her.
And yes, Shirley and Warren are siblings. I thought they were halves but they're not - they're full siblings. And she's older.
And that, my friend, is your Hollywood lesson for today. :o)
Believe it or not, I was actually going to guess Shirley and Warren as the answer to #5, but I ultimately backed off because I couldn't make myself believe that they both (and especially Warren) had orange hair.
Aww, you should have guessed!! You never know when what you think is bad hair is really a hat. ;o) It's true.
Post a Comment