Well, I've just returned from my doctor's office and - surprise, surprise - I have a full-blown sinus infection. In fact, when my doctor first walked in the exam room she said "So, you got your January sinus infection in February this year, huh?" Which made me laugh. :o) I picked up my antibiotics on the way home, so I should be feeling better soon.
I am, however, off work today but I am definitely, for sure going back tomorrow. This is precisely how I wound up in the hole on sick time last year - it was all eaten up (and then some) by the end of January because of my stupid sickness!!! It will not happen again, damn it!! Besides... my upstairs neighbor is always home, which makes staying home sick less than restful. When you can hear someone's butt squeak as they slide around in the bathtub, you just can't relax completely, you know what I mean?
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment