Winona Ryder is supposedly engaged to Blake Sennett. Now, some of you may know him as the lead guitarist in Rilo Kiley. Not me. I know him from a little show called Salute Your Shorts. It was on Nickelodeon way back in the day (I think around 1991 or so) and was only on for a couple of seasons. Blake (credited as Blake Soper) played Ronnie Pinsky for, like, 3 episodes after Michael (the hot one) mysteriously left the show. Ronnie was not even in the same league as Michael and was probably responsible for the demise of the show but whatever. :o) Blake was also the bully on Boy Meets World, another (awfully) fine TV show from days of yore (not nearly as good as The Wonder Years but... I still watched it. In repeats. In college.) So, to recap: (1) Winona is (possibly) engaged to that guy from Salute Your Shorts that isn't Budnick, Donkeylips or Sponge; and (2) Ronnie is to Michael as Boy Meets World is to The Wonder Years. I'll be testing you on this later!
Nickelodeon filmed a brand new opening sequence for the stupid kid who was only in 3 episodes!
UPDATE: It's not true - Winona may be a Michael-lover after all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment