One of Robert's friends suggested that I post something on the blog re: my "Supermodel" boyfriend Ronnie so I could wrangle up some votes for the final installment. Unfortunately, the voting channels are only open for a few hours after the end of each episode; as such, even if I posted something right after the show, most people wouldn't see it in time to really do anything about it. :o( But don't worry - I voted for Ronnie enough times for several of you, too. :o) I am a bit bummed, what with this past week being the last week of competition. I am going to miss my hot men in my living room every Thursday night! *sigh* But, it was an excellent way to say goodbye - this episode was chock-a-block full of some naked men hotness...whew! Robert was not too happy with all my drooling this week, I must admit. All I can say is I never see ads for jobs like "male model body oiler" or "male model underpant cutter-offer." What is the deal with that?! I would be awesome at that job!!!! Hmph.
And, I have to say, as much as Perry is a complete ass, his hotness has increased exponentially as his hair has grown out!! I am still rooting for Ronnie, of course - I'm
no Fickle Fanny! - but if Perry wins, I won't exactly be crying in my milk. He is a jerk to be sure but he's also a very good model, I think. (Plus, I assume this will be an American Idol-sort of thing - everyone left standing at the end has a good shot at being picked up by an agency). Holly is a very good model, too, and has an excellent chance of winning but, oh boy, her voice makes me want to drive pencils into my ears. Not only is the tone of her voice horrific but her sentence structure is severely lacking in coherence. And if I had a dollar for every time she said "Like..." in an episode, I'd have quit working months ago. Ronnie is very hot without being a dick to everyone else, (though his ego does seem to be growing as time goes by, which is too bad), so I have to put my full support behind him. I know he's been in the bottom a few times, but the judges have mentioned time and time again how much he has improved and I really do think he's a pretty good model. True, he's a bit dull... but, again, I don't want to date the man. I just want him to sit naked in a chair while I watch TV! :o) Anyhoo, this post is ruining my whole "no more hot men posts" resolution so I will leave you with a couple of humorous recaps of last week's episode:
0 comments:
Post a Comment