Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Juror #11

Sorry I haven't posted anything fun lately...I've been on jury duty! Gah!!! I'm telling you, I get summoned every single year, almost to the day. For example, my last summons date was February 26th; this summons was postmarked the 24th. But, since the actual summons date was March 10th, I still had to go. So, of course, I was selected and of course I was in the second (out of five) group assigned to a department and of course I was one of the first 18 jurors called to the jury box. I never got out. Needless to say, I have been super busy of late and am sorry I haven't posted anything of interest recently. I am so behind on my entertainment news - it's stressing me out!!! Seriously. The trial will supposedly last two weeks, so it may be a while before the posts return to a more regular schedule. Apologies in advance! :o)

Don't let my chipper exterior fool you - I just didn't want a giant photo of me looking like ass!!

0 comments: