Monday, March 31, 2008

Hee!

Robert is in the midst of two new projects at the moment (which makes me happy because it keeps him out of my hair!) and, while rummaging around to look for supplies, he came across his old ID cards. TOO CUTE!! I could not resist - I had to share. His 8th grade photo cracks me up the most - it looks like him and everything but he just looks like a little... well, punk, I guess, for lack of a better word. And then by 9th grade - *poof!* - he's a little dork. (Of course, 9th grade is when we met and I first had a crush on him, so what does that say about me... ?! I think what it says is that I liked 13-year-old boys who looked like they were 8. And that's a little disturbing.) So cute!! He never actually smiled, of course, because he had braces and God forbid any of us knew he had teeth. He was like Dr. Benton on ER - I never even saw his teeth until we started dating. :o) My favorite photo, though, is his junior year ID. That is exactly how I remember Robert in high school and MAN did I think he was dreamy!!! I just thought he was the cutest thing since I don't know what and went out of my way to bump into him around campus. Of course, had I known then what I know now I would've steered clear for as long as possible. I can't beat the man off with a stick now!


0 comments: