Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mullet Goo

Now that I'm trying to get back into the swing of my entertainment surfing - do I try and catch up or just start afresh from today?! I don't know!! - I thought I'd share this humorous bit from Defamer.com:

A.C. Slater's Hot New Abs

The best part is the before and after comparison...plus, the article's point is very true. Slater was definitely trying to be hot and could have been hot in Saved By the Bell if he just wasn't so...greasy. And cheesy. Greasy cheese? The worst!!! Me no likey.

I don't actually think he's all that hot now, either, because while the curly grease and goo may be gone (only to be replaced by crispy, flat-ironed chunks), the cheese remains. Case in point:



(Actually, there was a paucity of hunkalicious man flesh on SBTB - Screech and Mr. Belding were just out of the question, Slater was greasy cheese and Zack had some serious hair issues. I wasn't down with his two-toned hair helmet, you know? Bleh.)

0 comments: