Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dirty Jeans, Divorce & Disease

  • Wearing APC Jeans is So Hard!! --> This anecdote made me laugh! It's all about how this guy hasn't washed his designer jeans for a year (per the sales clerk's mandate) and how grotesque they have become. Photo included. My favorite part?

What if one soils his jeans? I wondered. Additionally, not washing anything for a year seems like a bad idea. Anything you wash, I figure, should be washed more that that. But no. He insisted. So now I have a pair of jeans so stiff and so tight they stand on their own two legs. It's like another roommate in my house. I talk to him, my New Cure size 31.

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

  • Moment of Truth = Divorce --> Well, gee, I can't imagine why he doesn't want to get back together with you! I mean, when a man is raked over the coals emotionally and publicly humiliated, he often wants to snuggle up for comfort with the one that did the raking and the humiliating, right? Yeah! Especially when part of the raking and humiliating included mentioning that you think you should be married to another man... whoo, nothing stokes a man's fire (in his pants) quite like that kind of sweet talk...

----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- -----

  • Hopefully, you never have to send one of these. Or receive one, actually. What will they think of next?!

[And why, if I'm sending an 'anonymous' e-mail to notify you of a potentially life-threatening illness would I choose to add a personal message?!! Chances are I would not. Plus, how many one night stands give out their e-mail address? And how would you know, if you were unlucky enough to receive one of these cards, that it was legitimate? I'm glad I'm old and boring. :o) ]

0 comments: