I know you just can't get enough random Project Runway articles, so here are two more! Yay!!
The Final Four (in Their Own Words) - Everyone hates Christian, I know, but I think he's funny. Robert thinks I'm nuts. We usually agree on the token annoying reality persona so I don't know why Christian tickles me so ... Chris is also a hoot but Jillian and Rami take themselves very seriously. Surprise, surprise.
Sometimes You're In and Sometimes You're a Spoiler - Did one contestant give away too much on Live with Regis and Kelly? Or are people reading too much into things? Dunno!
----- ----- -----
Here's a cute article I found on MSN.com (which you may have already read ... too bad for you!) about how dated technology is in old movies:
You don't have to go back very far to see outdated stuff, though - just check out the size of the cell phones in Clueless. And that came out in 1996! Anyway, my favorite excerpt from the article is about Desk Set:
“Desk Set” (1957)
The plot: Bunny Watson (Katharine Hepburn), head of the research department at a television station, fears the new computer, or “Electronic Brain,” installed by efficiency expert Richard Sumner (Spencer Tracy) could spell the end of her job. In the end, she realizes that machines are far from perfect and exist to help her, not replace her. The problem: Today, Bunny’s already been replaced by Google. The machines have won.In the remake? Bunny uses the computer all day to watch YouTube videos and instant message her friends, before losing her job for abusing Internet privileges.
Hey ... is the remake about me???
0 comments:
Post a Comment