It's that time of year again - Oscar time!! Wheeeeeee!! My friend, Karina, does not understand my love of all things entertainment but I think most of you know me well enough to know that I pride myself on my random entertainment knowledge. And that every year Robert Half's Corp. Comm. department has an Oscar pool that Robert (and I think most of you know me well enough to know that when I say "Robert" I mean "me") has won or been very close to winning almost every year. Robert prides himself on his Oscar ballot prowess ... :o) So, without further ado, here are this year's picks:
Now, because it is technically Robert's ballot, if I have a category narrowed down to two choices I can't decide between, I let him be the tie-breaker. So, if Tanghi Argentini wins and that causes him to lose the RHI pool, Robert will have considerably more room in his pants. I'm just saying ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment