Now, I only watched this trailer on mute at my desk at work but one thing struck me immediately - why is Zac Efron the only person billed in the trailer? I think Matthew Perry may have something to say about that. I mean, sure, the guy's not having a stellar career but I do think he at least warrants a mention in his own movie! And what about Leslie Mann? Her name may not be instantly recognizable but her face is - she's Mrs. Judd Apatow and has been in The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Big Daddy... They could at least do one of those "Starring Zac Efron, Matthew Perry and Knocked Up's Leslie Mann," no? Then I realized: High School Musical 3 comes out this weekend. This trailer is obviously going to run before each showing and, thus, the producers really want to push the whole Zac Efron angle. And suddenly the world makes sense again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Riiiigght... so we're going to HSM3 tonight, and we're taking Maddie. Can't wait to hear the giggles and shrieks when Zac's movie ad airs!
Post a Comment