I really don't think I'm going to be into the whoel Twilight phenomenom... but I thought the same thing about Harry Potter so I guess only time will tell. This trailer isn't whetting my appetite, though, I'll tell you that - the movie looks to be a bit too heavy on the cheese for me. Do ANY of you guys care about Twilight? Or am I wasting space here?
Anyhoo, here's the third and final trailer for the movie:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OK, so maybe this is tres teenager of me, but I read these books. I actually enjoyed them. The only problem [spoiler alert!] is she is a bit too much into the dragging out the story arc. I mean, 3 books and they still haven't done the deed? And now I hear the next book is the same old story from HIS perspective!! Get on with it and make the girl a vampire already!
Ah, so you haven't read the 4th book yet, eh? That's actually part of what's stopping me from starting the series - I heard it was absolutely awful. The books sound sort of schmaltzy, yes, but you know me... I'd totally still try them out. I even have the first book already. But the last book is supposed to be the worst of the worst so I'm sort of hesitant to start it up.
Oh, and the new book from Edward's perspective? Canceled indefinitely. I'll send you a link to the story!
Post a Comment