1.) Jennifer Aniston & Courtney Cox 2.) I'm going to guess Nancy Juvonen & Drew Barrymore (Nancy is Drew's longtime friend and producing partner and she recently married Jimmy Fallon.) 3.) Oprah & Gayle 4.) Madonna & Gwyneth 5.) The scraggly hair and red hands make me think it's Nicole Kidman so I guess the other lady is Naomi Watts? I know their "friends" and all but they haven't been hanging out too often these days... 6.) I'm going to guess Penelope Cruz & Salma Hayek because those two are attached at the hip and they have to be in here somewhere!! 7.) 8.) 9.) 10.)
If I think of any more, I'll come back and update my list.
I'm guessing Selma Blair & Reese Witherspoon for #10. The blond hair definitely makes me think Reese and while the brunette doesn't really look like Selma to me, I know they're friends and I'm desperate here, people.
Okay, I think I've changed my mind. Yes, Nancy Juvonen is Drew Barrymore's BFF but I don't think she's "famous" enough to qualify for this quiz (though, really, how "famous" is Gayle? But I digress). I'm almost positive the chick on the right in #2 is indeed Drew Barrymore but upon further reflection I'm going to switch my guess for the other chick to Cameron Diaz. They hang out in Hawaii all the time and consoled each other after their respective break-ups. Cammy D. it is.
4 comments:
Okaaaaaay... let's see. What I have so far is:
1.) Jennifer Aniston & Courtney Cox
2.) I'm going to guess Nancy Juvonen & Drew Barrymore (Nancy is Drew's longtime friend and producing partner and she recently married Jimmy Fallon.)
3.) Oprah & Gayle
4.) Madonna & Gwyneth
5.) The scraggly hair and red hands make me think it's Nicole Kidman so I guess the other lady is Naomi Watts? I know their "friends" and all but they haven't been hanging out too often these days...
6.) I'm going to guess Penelope Cruz & Salma Hayek because those two are attached at the hip and they have to be in here somewhere!!
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)
If I think of any more, I'll come back and update my list.
Hmmm... I think #8 is Kate Hudson & Liv Tyler. Maybe.
I'm guessing Selma Blair & Reese Witherspoon for #10. The blond hair definitely makes me think Reese and while the brunette doesn't really look like Selma to me, I know they're friends and I'm desperate here, people.
Okay, I think I've changed my mind. Yes, Nancy Juvonen is Drew Barrymore's BFF but I don't think she's "famous" enough to qualify for this quiz (though, really, how "famous" is Gayle? But I digress). I'm almost positive the chick on the right in #2 is indeed Drew Barrymore but upon further reflection I'm going to switch my guess for the other chick to Cameron Diaz. They hang out in Hawaii all the time and consoled each other after their respective break-ups. Cammy D. it is.
Post a Comment