First, with the camera flash:



And now - full darkness:


You guys know how much I hate being nice to Robert but - I think his Barack pumpkin turned out awesome!!! You can really tell who it's supposed to be when it's lit. Very cool. In fact, I've commissioned him to carve my pumpkin for my office's carving competition on Friday (we're allowed to take the pumpkins home on Thursday night... probably because they don't want to clean up the pumpkin mess at work). Don't worry - my boss OK'd it. :o) Although, when I called Robert to ask him if he'd do it, all I got out was "We're having a pumpkin carving contest at work..." before he said "So you're calling for some award-winning services?" Jackass.
1 comments:
i agree - awesome obama pumpkin! great job RMIII. I like yours as well Lors. Very jealous that you have a porch to perch your pumpkings.
Post a Comment