1.) While working on my 'sucks balls' assignment, I have been entirely dependent on listening to my iPod via headphones (when I'm at my regular desk, I listen to my iPod through iTunes and speakers). I'm pretty sure I have one of the oldest still-living iPods around - mine is a 4th generation click wheel that I got back in December 2004 - and while its glitches have been slowly increasing as time goes by, I REALLY notice how badly the battery has crapped out when I use it as a standalone unit. Seriously. The battery runs out in 3 hours or less. Ridiculous. I know there are supposedly ways to restore battery life, but that would require a complete restoration/reset of my iPod and I am soooo not willing to ferret out what music I do and don't have on my iPod from my hard drives at home. (Especially for something that may not even work!) Since I listen to my iPod almost exclusively on devices that charge it while it plays, I'll survive. Plus, I get overly attached to inanimate objects... If it still works even a little, I'm sticking with it!
2.) I have had work to do all day, every day while working my 'sucks balls' assignment and I have to say - I'd forgotten how much I like to work! That's not to say that what I'm doing couldn't be done by a retarded monkey but I very much enjoy having something do to and being productive. I like feeling like I actually accomplished something at the end of the workday. It's been a looooong time since I've had so much actual work to do at work... and it's nice.
3.) I just saw on EW.com that someone out there is planning on making a movie based on Space Invaders. Which sounds like a terrible idea. But they did link to this video which I thought was super interesting (you know how I love me some stop-motion clips!):
0 comments:
Post a Comment