We haven't had a power outage that lasted for more than 5 minutes in a long, long time. (We didn't get our power back until 9:30 so it looks like we were on the late end of the restoration.) As I read my book by the light of my LED flashlight and Happy Hour Fun Time Margarita candle, I was reminded how happy I am to live in modern times and not during the days of the pioneer. Oh, and I was pissed off to miss Chuck. Now I'll have to watch it on Hulu... I hate that!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Power Outage
We haven't had a power outage that lasted for more than 5 minutes in a long, long time. (We didn't get our power back until 9:30 so it looks like we were on the late end of the restoration.) As I read my book by the light of my LED flashlight and Happy Hour Fun Time Margarita candle, I was reminded how happy I am to live in modern times and not during the days of the pioneer. Oh, and I was pissed off to miss Chuck. Now I'll have to watch it on Hulu... I hate that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment