Thursday, March 19, 2009

Snow White

Since I posted photos of Gar's siblings, I thought I'd post a photo of his mom for comparison/reference, too. She was off PPR's site for a week or so but she's back now so I was finally able to get a photo (however unflattering).

She's listed as a medium-sized dog (40 - 50 lbs) with a curly tail. "Officially" she's listed as a labrador/cattle dog mix but they never really know what they're talking about. (Caution: I am working under the influence of both a severe sleep-deprivation induced coma and a wicked headache so I may be repeating myself here. Apologies in advance if that's the case!) My boss said she thinks there may be a bit of border collie in there (especially in the ears) and I agree - Garfunkel has the teensiest sliver of a white streak on his chest. So I think I'm going to call Garfunkel a lab/shepherd mix and call it a day. Though I could always do one of those mail-away DNA kits that you can get from pet magazines...

0 comments: