
I am 20 minutes into a hellish 2-hour stint on the phones. Friday is a particularly brutal day because I have to cover the real Call Center chick's lunch hour all by my lonesome and students seem to think that because they don't have class on Friday, it's the best time to call Financial Aid. It is not. Please go away.
3 comments:
You guys are picking up Bashful this weekend, right? I can't wait to get back and see the little guy!
Wow, Bij! You have a one-track mind as far as the dog is concerned, don't you?! :o) But yes, we're picking up Bashful/Garfunkel this afternoon so you can stop by anytime this weekend and check him out.
I love this web site, especially the collection of demotivators. So many of them are too true for words.
I also think you should acquire the T-shirt inscribed "Christian Bale and I are Done Professionally" :o)
Post a Comment