Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Daily Show: Jim Cramer

So! I know all of you read and viewed my earlier post on The Daily Show's analysis of CNBC's financial advice over the past few months. Little did I know that every other blog and new show on the planet picked up the story, too. As you may have heard, Jim Cramer has taken it as a personal attack and has been making the rounds poo-pooing Jon Stewart.















I love Jon Stewart. And I love The Daily Show. :o) Well, now Cramer has agreed to be tonight's guest on the Show. I usually don't like when stuff like this happens because then it turns into a big manufactured "showdown" for ratings. But I've seen Stewart skewer guests and have mighty uncomfortable interviews before, though, so - fingers crossed - this won't be a puffed-up meeting that fizzles out and winds up as a soggy love fest.

0 comments: