(My sister, Mel, took these photos when we stopped by their house on Saturday and Garf got a chance to tire himself out on their lawn. Poor Wade - he's always wanted a black lab and he had to watch as Garfunkel went home with us. I'd be so jealous!!! Especially after seeing his two little sleepy-faced pictures. They are the cutest!)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
More Garfunkel Pictures
You knew they were coming... more photos! And they'll keep coming. Indulge me. :o) Garfunkel is spending his first day without Robert and I today, but he's with my dad so I'm sure he'll be fine. I feel a bit silly having someone babysit him like he was a real child but I'd feel really terrible leaving him all alone for 9 hours after he's had days of people, people, people. I know he's still a baby and it'll take some time for him to adjust. Robert, I'm sure, is excited to be back at work if only so that he doesn't have to watch Garfunkel every second of the day. (I feel bad for his coworkers, though - he's a BEAR these days!) Anytime the puppy's collar jingles Robert is convinced he's peeing on something and Robert jumps up to rush him outside. Robert is constantly sitting on the edge of his seat and I'm not exaggerating when I say he's only eaten 2 bowls of Lucky Charms, a cutie, some taco casserole and a quarter of a box of Noodle-Roni over the past two days. The man doesn't eat! He doesn't sleep! He's way too tightly wound and intense - he's going to make himself sick. If he's this bad with a puppy, I don't even want to be around when we have kids! Sheesh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment