(The first 30 seconds is just Garunkel hiccuping. He gets hiccups all the time! They are sooooo cute. They're kind of hard to hear on the video, though, so you'll have to listen hard.)
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Garfunkel Video
I am actually busy at work today! It's fantastic. The day is flying by and I feel like I actually accomplished something. Me likes. :o) It does, however, cut into my blogging time; I will try to post my weekly Amazing Race recap later today or early tomorrow. In the meantime, here's a little video of Garfunkel hanging out with Robert. Garfunkel is either sleeping, which isn't interesting to film, or running manically around the house, which is difficult to film on my Flip (the camera only zooms so wide, you know). So this is the best footage I could get - sorry. He's still a cutie, though! And I do so enjoy Robert's Tigger laugh when he wrestles with the puppy.
(The first 30 seconds is just Garunkel hiccuping. He gets hiccups all the time! They are sooooo cute. They're kind of hard to hear on the video, though, so you'll have to listen hard.)
(The first 30 seconds is just Garunkel hiccuping. He gets hiccups all the time! They are sooooo cute. They're kind of hard to hear on the video, though, so you'll have to listen hard.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Loved it!
Post a Comment