#1 is definitely the dude from the original Miracle on 34th Street - y'know, the one with Maureen O'Hara and Natalie Wood. Do I know the name of the guy that played Kris Kringle? No. But it's him. (IMDb.com check: Edmund Gwenn)
#2 is Tim Allen from one of The Santa Clause movies;
#4 is Billy Bob Thornton from Bad Santa;
and #8 is definitely Dan Aykroyd in Trading Places (I always hate it when he eats that fish and it gets tangled up in his dirty beard... bleh!).
Richard Attenborough has got to be in there somewhere, since he was Kris Kringle in the remake of Miracle on 34th Street. He's not #s 9, 6 or 7, so I guess I'm going with #5. But I have no idea.
2 comments:
Let's see...
#1 is definitely the dude from the original Miracle on 34th Street - y'know, the one with Maureen O'Hara and Natalie Wood. Do I know the name of the guy that played Kris Kringle? No. But it's him. (IMDb.com check: Edmund Gwenn)
#2 is Tim Allen from one of The Santa Clause movies;
#4 is Billy Bob Thornton from Bad Santa;
and #8 is definitely Dan Aykroyd in Trading Places (I always hate it when he eats that fish and it gets tangled up in his dirty beard... bleh!).
Richard Attenborough has got to be in there somewhere, since he was Kris Kringle in the remake of Miracle on 34th Street. He's not #s 9, 6 or 7, so I guess I'm going with #5. But I have no idea.
#6 has to be the dad from the christmas story.....
Post a Comment