Friday, December 05, 2008

WHS 10 Year Reunion Pics

I think I've actually chatted with most of my fellow Washington alumni about the reunion pictures BUT! Just in case you want to relive the magic or you haven't yet checked them out, here is the link to the photos: http://amberwarner.smugmug.com/gallery/6491480_jpXaD/1/
412807313_5rWur#P-1-15

I am so very, very glad I did not attend the reunion. Only 12 people showed up... and I don't think I would've been super excited to hang out with most of them. I know - I'm bitter and shriveled inside. What can I do? And, hey, it's obviously not just me - if only 12 people showed up out of about 300, our class as a whole was clearly not into the idea of hanging out together!

(I do wish the photos had come with captions, though. I had no idea who some of the people were until Biji pointed them out! And Ryan Beck's wife looks super familiar to me... if any of you know who she is, lemme know!)

0 comments: