Monday, December 15, 2008

Biji's Birthday Celebration

Well, Biji hit the ripe old age of 29 yesterday and to celebrate, a few of us headed up to Emeryville on Friday night. Nothing big - we met up at Biji's place, headed over to Chevy's and had a leisurely meal. I had to get up early(ish) the next morning so Robert and I were the first to leave the party, but I don't know that it went on much longer after we left. After all, we left around 11:30 and that was already an hour or so after Biji's bedtime... :o)

Biji and his super-sized shot of Patron



I don't understand why I photograph so WHITE! I mean, I realize I'm extremely pasty but c'mon - I'm practically glowing in this photo. Depressing.


(My finger was on the flash in this one - whoops. But the one I took of Biji and Robert that was properly lit doesn't make Robert look his best, so I'm going with this one. Sorry!)


Biji and Laura (Yes, we embarrassed him with the full birthday sombrero treatment.)


0 comments: